Proenza Schouler Black Dress Crossover strap crepe dress Interesting and unique construction is the backbone to the demi-couture aesthetic of Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez at Proenza Schouler.Browse Proenza Schouler Crossover strap crepe dress of irresistible charm to create a sense of grace. It's good timing too, considering the design duo's shift from New York to Paris haute couture this SS18 season. This crepe dress may seem minimal face on, but the crisscross effect of corset-like straps fills the fine detail quota, plus it cinches the waist and draws the volume from the skirt into flattering pleats.
- Proenza Schouler Black Dress Proenza Schouler crepe dress
- Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at back
- V-neck, sleeveless, cross-over strap detail at back, contrast stitching at hem, dropped hem
- 74% acetate, 26% viscose; 100% silk; 89% viscose, 11% polyester
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 4: Length 60"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 4